Working in Ikaros-Hemera, the Portuguese branch of Ikaros Solar, based in Lisbon, Portugal.
The main task of the Electrical Project Engineer consists in the detailed preparation of the electrical PV design up to grid connection point (DC, AC LV – MV) and procurement/construction/commissioning technical support.
– Project and procurement: detailed electrical design of the contracted PV projects in the field of DC and low AC Low and Medium voltage.
– Preparation of technical specifications / scope of work / bill of materials / cost estimations / detailed drawings and schematics.
– Construction: support project managers with the correct deliverables and deadlines for the project and project commissioning.
– Follow-up and inspect electrical contracting works on-site to ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, construction and safety standards.
– Global: Interact and cooperate closely with our engineering departments in other countries.
– Contributes to on-going learning, personally and at the team level -regarding overall system optimization and ongoing cost reduction efforts.
– Minimum of 3 years’ Experience in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
– Master degree required (preferably 5 years).
– 2+ years of photovoltaic design experience.
– Professional working experience with renewables / power plant electrical design, construction and operation.
– Professional working experience with electrical cabinets, string and central inverters, MV transformers and project license.
– Strong electrical background, knowledge of materials and practical wiring and testing skills.
– Very proficient in electrical codes and standards (RTIEBT, RSSPTS) as well as electrical calculations.
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, AutoCAD and Electrical Design Software.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language experience is required).
– Ability and willingness to travel.
– Valid driver’s license.
– A financially stable company in a dynamic market environment
– A company with respect for the environment and values sustainability
– An interesting function with lots of variation in a framework that allows to take initiative
– Competitive salary with extra benefits
T: +351 214 103 360
Miraflores Office Center
Av. das Túlipas n.º 6 – 6C I 1495-161 Algés I Portugal